I’ve been nominated by krumkaker for a versatile blogger award. Krumkaker lives in Rome and has a lovely lifestyle blog. Thank you for nominating me and visiting my blog.
This award asks winners to reveal seven things about themselves, so here are mine:
- The reason I blog less about clothes than I would like to is because I’m too shy to go up to strangers and ask to take their photo!
- I am actually from the state of Victoria.
- When I read, I can’t hear you. This annoys my husband no end.
- I’m on a strict no sugar diet, which is pretty much the bane of a food blogger.
- My family dog is 15 and a 1/2 and very sick. 😦 She’s the little sister of the family (sorry fur-less little sister)
- I dream of writing novels, particularly for young adults. I have ideas for two and have started one of them.
- I could eat Ben’s homemade bread all day, especially if it was fresh from the oven. He’s baking bread for me to take to work this week 🙂
I want to nominate the following people for this award:
To pass it on, thank the blogger who nominated you, note seven things about yourself you’d like to share, and nominate other bloggers!
Thank you again, krumkaker!