So I’ve been cooking a lot with eggs lately. It’s starting to wind down a bit, but I have a few recipes that I’ve had fun playing with and will share.
The first is a packed lunchboxer’s delight and super easy.
Grated sweet potato (will depend on the size of you muffin trays. I used a medium and a small)
Half as many eggs as you have muffin holes (I have 12 muffin holes, so I used 6 eggs)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray, grease or line your muffins pans (I spray but they always get stuck)
- Place a few tablespoons of sweet potato in each muffin hole, aiming to divide evenly
- Lightly beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper (I also added herbs).
- Divide egg mixture evenly over sweet potato. At this point, you could add a sprinkle of cheese top, but I chose not to.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in a medium-high oven, until egg is solid and sweet potato is tender.
Turn out at eat, or save for lunchboxes.